Packaging and stacking processes will become easier, faster and more efficient. Freeing workers from repetitive operations and lifting weights thanks to packaging and stacking automation using lightweight collaborative manipulators. Automation allows you to reduce the packaging cost of new products and shorten the production cycle.
The intuitive and easy-to-program UR robot interface is ideal for small batch production and routine operations. Robots can be reprogrammed and moved between production areas. They are compact and lightweight. You can quickly and easily reconfigure the manipulators when changes in the workflow arise.
- UR robots can be used in most packaging and stacking applications. Our robots are compact and can be quickly reprogrammed to be used with different equipment;
- Relieving workers from performing non-ergonomic operations and routine work;
- Manipulators by Universal Robots enable you to free up labor for more important tasks;
- Reduced operating costs. Universal Robots solutions enable you to take full advantage of robotics technologies without the usual additional costs of programming, configuring robots, and creating shielded work areas. The average payback period is 195 days, which is a record in this industry;
- During peak periods, UR robots are capable of working around the clock and performing outstandingly. They can be installed and reprogrammed for different tasks and applications;
- All collaborative robots by Universal Robots are IP-54 rated. Additional protection is required for corrosive fluid environments.